Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just A Thought October 23, 2008

"The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him."

I have trust issues. There, I said it. Now what? Well, for me the key is exercise. I allow everyday to be an opportunity for me to exercise my trust. Some days are easy, and others are not. I realize that I always end up back at the same place...............ME. See, the truth is, for a long time I didn't trust me. What I know for sure is that when you do not trust yourself, it is IMPOSSIBLE to trust anyone else. Trust in my book is right up there with faith. Faith......."the substance of things hoped for , the evidence of things not seen." Doesn't that sound like trust? The difference however, is that trust lies in man, making it fallible. Faith should ONLY BE PLACED IN GOD. The two intertwine when you align yourself with His perfect will for your life. Have faith that God gave you everything you needed BEFORE He placed you here, and trust yourself to do what is right.

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live."

No comments:

Post a Comment