Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just A Thought December 6, 2008

"I have yet to meet a man I couldn't live without."

Last night I was listening to Toni Braxton's "Breathe Again" thinking back to how popular that song once was. I was a young girl, but I remember women everywhere were crazy about that song. I remember thinking "I can't wait till I have THAT kind of love." I was crazy! Who wants to love to the point that you would die if it ends? Ha! It takes a few good heartaches for you realize that life WILL go on. We women have fallen into the trap of thinking that we have to have a man in order to be complete. That is SO not true. We are not halves in search of another to make us whole. 1+1=2. It always has and always will. Until we realize our true worth, we will continue to find ourselves searching for ourselves in the presence of a man.

"A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle."

No comments:

Post a Comment