Thursday, October 25, 2012

If You Have to Ask..........

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot ever be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart" Helen Keller

I have this pet peeve: I hate when people ask me how I feel about something. I mean, mostly because I know that I'm going to tell them and alter the course of our relationship forever from that moment. You shouldn't have to ask me how I feel about anything. ESPECIALLY how I feel about you. I know, I know what you are thinking: "Well if I don't ask, how will I know?" This is where your intuition and security come into play. If you don't feel loved.........as unfortunate as that may be, know this: Hearing me profess my love to/for you isn't going to do much to change that. You will still FEEL the way you feel. *cocks head to the side* You will STILL feel the way that you feel. I know that this sounds incredibly insensitive and I'm truly sorry about that. But the reality is that I just don't want that responsibility. You know, the responsibility of reassuring you............I just want to love you and be who I am.


"Is it really possible to tell someone else what one feels?" Leo Tolstoy

No comments:

Post a Comment